06-08-2022 @ 09:00 – 12:00
Join SAEON’s online national science week camp for high school learners on the role of basic sciences in the modern world, with a focus on our oceans. Join the Zoom meeting.
- From the ocean to the atmosphere – where does Limpopo’s rainfall come from?
- Dr Moagabo Ragosha (Department of Oceanography, University of Cape Town)
- From Limpopo to Antarctica: Ocean robots and models
- Dr Thulwaneng Mashifane (SOCC – CSIR and MARiS – UCT)
- When ocean meet
- Dr Ramontsheng Rapolaki (Agrometeorology Research at Agricultural Research Council – National Resources & Engineering)